We appreciate your
interest in becoming an associate member of MN Chapter NAPO! The following information
should be read completely before beginning the application
- Annual chapter membership dues are $50, plus a one-time non-refundable processing fee of
$10 for new members.
Membership with the national NAPO organization is required for
- There are several benefits of
MN Chapter NAPO membership.
- Applications are reviewed and approved at monthly meetings by the MN Chapter NAPO board.
Applications cannot be approved until NAPO
membership has been processed through the national association.
PLEASE READ before
starting the application process:
- In order to apply for chapter membership, one must be a member of the national NAPO organization.
- Only payments using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express or a debit card are accepted to apply online. We use
PayPal for receiving payment. If you choose to pay by check, please
- Contact Pamela Grover, our Webmaster, at 763-544-8595 if you have any
questions on how to complete the associate member application and make
- Here is the complete online process of membership application:
- Apply for membership through NAPO if you haven't already done so.
- Complete the Online Membership Application for MN Chapter NAPO.
- Make payment for annual dues and processing fee through PayPal.
- Within 5 business days, our Associate Membership Coordinator will contact you to let you know the state of your application. Applications are reviewed and approved at monthly meetings by the MN Chapter NAPO board.
- Now that you understand the requirements and process of membership
application, you can apply for MN Chapter NAPO associate membership by clicking